Filing a Claim

Washington State law requires that you notify the Sedro-Woolley Housing Authority of a claim for damages prior to the filing of any legal action. To file a claim with SWHA, you must complete the Claim Form (PDF) and submit it to:

Saeed Hajarizadeh
Sedro-Woolley Housing Authority
Claims/Risk Management
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188

A claim is properly filed by mailing or otherwise delivering it to SWHA's Central Office. Please provide any relevant documentation that supports your claim. This may include photographs, medical bills, estimates or invoices for repair of property damage, and/or other relevant information. Do not include any personally identifiable information, such as Social Security numbers, credit card or bank account numbers, or patient records.

SWHA will acknowledge receipt of your claim within 10 working days. After a claim is filed, SWHA has 60 days to review it and accept or deny the claim. If SWHA takes no action, the claim is deemed denied.