Contact SWHA

For Housing Choice (Section 8) Vouchers

Contact the Housing Authority of Skagit County at (360) 428‑1959.

By Phone

For questions about SWHA's affordable rental housing, please call (800) 417‑9875 or (206) 826‑5320 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Leave a message if you don't receive an answer.

If you have a question outside of these times, call (206) 574‑1243. This number is staffed from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

By Mail or In Person

The SWHA office is located at:

830 Township St
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284

View this location on a map